Transcendent

Transcendent

Monday, November 16, 2009

How can save ur torrent data and resume downloading after formating

before u format your PC you have keep all backup our torrent download data and keep it other storage device and after makeover your PC, paste the complete data in same downloads folder.
after doing this you have torrent extension files to resuming your downloading.
so start downloading and u see the check process in your torrent program if you not see then you u click on force recheck in drop down menu. to do this right click on your download and click on force recheck. you are done. for any other problem contact me and my team at this blog thank you.

Do you like our blog

category

About Me

My photo
I am Ashish Baghel, To Know more about me visit my Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/luvbaghel